Market Readiness Assistance Singapore (MRA) Grant
We recognize that entering a new overseas market can be a daunting challenge. The Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant is designed to help your overseas expansion start off on the right foot by supporting pre-determined activities for:
- Overseas Market Set-up
- Overseas Business Partners
- Overseas Market Promotion (Online Marketing Activities such as SEO, Online Advertising on Facebook, Google, Yahoo & Bing etc) (This is where we can help you)
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
What is the financial support?
- 70 % of the eligible cost for activities listed above, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
Who can apply?
SMEs that fulfill the following criteria:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
How to apply?
Download and fill in the application form.
Request a cost quotation from the third party professional that you would like to appoint.
Send the completed application form with quotation to either firstname.lastname@example.org or
International Enterprise Singapore
ATTN: Enterprise Services Division (MRA Grant)
230 Victoria Street #10-00
Bugis Junction Office Tower
You may then start the project upon receipt of the Letter of Offer from IE Singapore.
Please note that retrospective applications will not be accepted. An application is deemed as retrospective if any of the following occurred prior to receiving approval from IE Singapore. Applicant has:
a) Made a payment including initial deposit to the partner; or
b) Signed the contractual agreement/rental agreement/purchase order with the partner or;
c) Commenced the project with the partner
Please apply and obtain approval before the appointment of consultants or commencement of projects.
How to submit your claims?
Send all claims with the relevant supporting documents to us via email of post within three months of the project support period.
The approved grant amount will be credited directly into the company’s bank account.
To find out more on Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
- Call us at at 1800-IESPORE (1800-437 7673) or +65 6337 6628
- Email us here or
- Visit us at Level 10, Bugis Junction Office Tower (opened daily from 9am to 6pm, except weekends and public holidays).